By using a ticket to the Events, ticket holder, on his or her own behalf and on behalf of any accompanying minor (together, “Holder”) agrees to the following terms and conditions to participate in a certain private luxury event (“Motorlux”) and related events (collectively, the “Events”), to be held by Hagerty Events, LLC (together with its affiliates (including but not limited to Broad Arrow Group, Inc.) and subsidiaries, collectively, “Hagerty”) during August 15-19, 2022. Holder is solely responsible for reading and understanding this Release of Liability before using the ticket. In consideration of the acceptance by Hagerty of the Holder to partake in said Events, the Holder does agree to:
- Release Hagerty, Motorlux, and their respective affiliates, owners, partners, officers, directors, employees, insurers, agents and other members and volunteers from any and all injuries, losses, damages, claims, demands, lawsuits, expenses and any other liability of any kind, directly or indirectly arising out of said Events, even if it is due to the negligence, injudicious act, omission or other fault of Hagerty.
- Release all other participants, sponsors, attendees, third party providers of food and beverage (including alcohol) and officials from any and all liability arising out of their participation and/or attendance in said Events.
- Warrant that the Holder has been given a copy of and has personally read the rules and regulations under which said Event will be run and will abide by said rules and regulations and any and all instructions of Hagerty during the Events. I will comply with all applicable laws while participating in the Events.
- Understand and accept that the information and photographs of the Holder may be used for publicity purposes or other commercial purposes by Hagerty, and hereby waive, release, and assign their private rights to the production, reproduction, and publication of any motion picture, photographs, images, or video film that depicts them participating in said Events.
- I understand that Hagerty may produce photographs and/or video that contains the personal likeness or image of the Holder (the “Content”) at the Events and grant Hagerty the unrestricted, perpetual, and worldwide right and permission to copyright, publish, or use either in whole or in part, the Content. I understand and agree that the Content may be used without identifying the Holder as a subject.
- Understand and accept that photographs, video, films, or digital images of the Motorlux or Hagerty properties may not be taken or used for commercial purposes without prior written permission from Hagerty.
- Holder understands that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people may gather. The Holder voluntarily waives any and all claims against Motorlux and Hagerty that arise from or relate in any way to, however caused, the risk of contracting or the actual or alleged contracting of COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or that arise from or relate in any way to, the risk of exposure or actual or alleged exposure to a virus or other pathogen capable of causing any such disease or illness.
All attendees of the Motorlux are subject to the above terms and conditions.